Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feature Presentation

It's official. I'm famous.


Okay, maybe famous is pushing it, but I am known. Somewhat. By, like, one person in Canada, and Spain, and a few in the UK. That's close to famous, right? That's almost worldwide recognition, right?
Just kidding. I'm still just little ol' me.
BUT...My book did reach over 120 adds and 10 reviews on goodreads. That's like, huge. People like me, they really like me! Actually, they like my book, which is kind of an extension of me, so it's the same thing, right?!

Right.

So, again, thank you to everyone who has supported me. I wonder if you'll ever get tired of hearing thank you?
A very special thanks to fellow blogger and author, +Alexandra Lanc for featuring my book on her blog. If you've got the time, then check it out! If you don't have the time, check it out anyways. For me! Because I'm famous! And everyone does what famous people tell them to do!

http://wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com/


And just in case you haven't been outside yet (guilty) it's cold! Put on a sweater! If you own one...




1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! :)

    Revel in the famousness! You deserve it for working hard.

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete