Sunday, September 1, 2013

Release Date, Donate!

I've finally finished Tailspin, but the work is far from over. Now it's time to edit, re-edit, and edit some more. Oh, and eventually publish.

Speaking of publishing, the release date is FRIDAYSEPTEMBER 13TH. (I did that on purpose, if you're wondering.)

On my other, more personal blog, I wrote a post for a friend/about a friend, who's going through a heartbreaking trial. If you'd like to read it, click here. The reason I am telling you this is because all of the proceeds in the first month (Sept. 13-Oct. 13) will be donated to this wonderful family.

Down syndrome and cystic fibrosis aren't things I know much about, and even though I don't know all there is to know, I do know that it won't be easy for Amber and her family; financially, emotionally, physically, or spiritually. I'm hoping that together we can lift some of the burden of their backs. 

I know that some of you may not know this family. Probably most of you. The way that I see it; this can happen to anyone. It could be you or your best friend or your sister or your brother... You get the idea. The book will be listed at 2.99, which means that two dollars will be donated from each one that sells. It may not be a lot, but 2x10 is 20 and 2x20 is 40 and 2x40 is 80.. Every little bit counts.  

Mark your calendars, keep a look out on Amazon, and don't forget to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment